Donald E. (Bo) Strickland Jr.
229-888-2199 (Real Estate Fax)
Mr. Strickland is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. Mr. Strickland has lived in Albany, Georgia most of his life. He graduated from Westover High School in 1994. After graduation, Mr. Strickland attended the University of Georgia where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance degree in 1998. Thereafter, Mr. Strickland returned to Albany and worked as a credit analyst for a local bank for two years before attending law school at Mercer University.
For over ten years, Mr. Strickland has advised clients in all aspects of residential, commercial, agricultural real estate acquisition and financing. Mr. Strickland has counselled developers, investors, buyers, and sellers in real estate transactions. Mr. Strickland’s clients include numerous banks, mortgage lenders, agricultural lenders, and Small Business Administration lenders in connection with real estate and business transactions.
Mr. Strickland is married to the former Molly Wright, of Albany, Georgia, and they have three children.
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Agricultural Real Estate
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 2003
- University of Georgia
- B.B.A. - 1998
- Georgia, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia (Member, Real Property Law Section)
- Dougherty Circuit Bar Association
- Albany Board of Realtors (Affiliate Member)
- Home Builders Association of Albany & Southwest Georgia (Affiliate Member)
Presentations and Publications
- Moore, Clarke, DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., Annual Banking Seminar – Regular presenter 2003 to present
Other Professional and Community Activities
- Member of First United Methodist Church
- Volunteer and Honorary Board Member, Heart and Sole, Inc.
- Volunteer for Jay’s Hope
- Board Member, Mission Change