Keri M. Martin
Ms. Martin is a member of the firm’s Commercial, Banking and Business Law Group. Ms. Martin’s practice is dedicated primarily to civil trial practice representing individuals and businesses in a variety of civil matters including contract disputes, business disputes, real property disputes, commercial disputes and foreclosures.
Ms. Martin is married to Harris Martin, and they are active members of their church in Savannah. Ms. Martin is also fluent in Spanish.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude - 2014
- University of Georgia
- B.A. cum laude - 2010
- Georgia, 2014
- South Carolina, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2014
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2015
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2015
Honors and Awards
- Selected for Alliance Defending Freedom’s Young Lawyer’s Academy, 2015
- Georgia Law Review, 2013-2014 (Member and Executive Notes Editor)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of South Carolina
- Savannah Bar Association
Presentations and Publications
- Governing the Effect of the PLRA’s Exhaustion Requirement on State Statutes of Limitations, 47 GA. L. REV. 1321 (2013).
- What Remains of Vicarious Jurisdiction for Establishing General Jurisdiction Over Corporate Defendants After DaimlerAG v. Bauman, 12 SETON HALL CIRCUIT REV. (forthcoming January 2016).
Other Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Community Bible Church
- Member, William Jay Society
- Member, 13th Colony of Historic Savannah Foundation
- Community Relations/Administration Intern, International Justice Mission in La Paz, Bolivia, 2010 – 2011
- Member, University of Georgia MIRACLE, Morale Committee 2007-2010.