Even in the digital age, when online retailers are replacing brick and mortar storefronts, real estate is as important as it has ever been for businesses. From entrepreneurial startups to multinational corporations, obtaining real estate that is appropriate for a businesses' needs and properly zoned is critical for success. Whether a business is seeking a retail storefront, office space or an industrial production facility, it is critical to work with a legal team experienced in Georgia commercial real estate.
Attorneys from our firm provide legal representation in a range of commercial real estate matters. We have offices in Albany, Atlanta, Valdosta and Savannah to serve clients throughout the state. At Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., our lawyers bring unmatched knowledge, experience and a reputation for exceptional legal service to every commercial real estate matter we handle.
Commercial Real Estate Services
- Representation of buyers, sellers, investors, lenders, brokers and agents in commercial real estate transactions
- Commercial title examinations and issuance of owners' and lenders' title insurance policies
- Commercial business sales and acquisitions – negotiation and preparation of asset purchase agreements and closings
- Preparation of purchase and sale agreements for all types of commercial real estate
- Preparation of land use agreements, covenants, restrictions and easements in connection with commercial real estate
- Representation and negotiation of commercial lease agreements, including lease preparation for multifamily, office and medical facilities
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
- Materialman's lien law issues
- Zoning and land use matters
In addition, we have acted as local counsel for national title insurance companies and lenders in connection with a wide variety of commercial real estate, including:
- Military base housing facilities, apartment complexes, golf courses, self-storage facilities, solar energy fields, public/private student housing complexes, warehousing facilities, agricultural lands, timberlands, and national chain establishments such as pharmacies, discount stores, home improvement stores, retail clothing and general merchandise stores.
We also have attorneys on our team who are approved to issue title insurance commitments and policies on behalf of First American Title Insurance Company.
To schedule a consultation with a lawyer from Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., contact us online or call the firm.