It takes knowledge, experience and no small amount of tenacity to defend creditors in bankruptcy actions. Commercial lending institutions and other businesses with secured and unsecured claims need an advocate and an experienced, committed team on their side to protect their rights in bankruptcy actions.
At Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., we represent creditors throughout Georgia and surrounding states. We have offices in Albany, Atlanta, Valdosta and Savannah to cover Georgia, and we also take cases in Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina. Our commercial and business lawyers have extensive experience protecting creditors' rights in both commercial and consumer bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation of creditors in Chapter 11 cases
- Representation of creditors in Chapter 12 cases
- Representation of creditor's committees
- Representation of trustees in chapter 7 and chapter 12 cases
- Representation of creditors in Chapter 7 cases
- Representation of creditors in pre-bankruptcy negotiation
- Representation of of creditors in Chapter 7 cases
- Representation of creditors in Chapter 13 cases
Call an attorney from our firm or email us to schedule a consultation.
Contact Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C.