From startups to major corporations, businesses with employees face significant risks of disputes, lawsuits, administrative violations allegations, and other employment and human resource related issues. With the ever expanding legal regulations employers are required to be knowledgeable of and comply with, it is critical to work with a legal team experienced and knowledgeable in employment issues to assist you in developing practical and effective policies, strategies and procedures to prevent or reduce the risks in employment related claims.
Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., provides employers throughout Georgia and the surrounding states with counseling and workplace strategies to address employment and human resource related issues before they become large issues. Our entire team works together to understand each client's business and business structure to provide practical workplace solutions.
At Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., we assist employers in developing and implementing:
- Employee handbooks, employee policies and procedures, workplace codes of conduct, and drug testing policies
- Management training on implementation of policies and procedures
- Preparation of employment agreements, restrictive covenant agreements, severance agreements, retention agreements, confidentiality agreements, and alternative dispute resolution policies
- Management training on harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour matters
- Employee training on harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- Preparation of Affirmative Action Plans
- Consulting on employee compensation practices, including analysis and counseling on employee classification issues, overtime, and exemptions
- Counseling on wage and hour laws affecting government contractors under the Davis-Bacon and related acts, and state and local wage/hour laws
- Conducting internal audits and investigations
- HIPAA and COBRA compliance
- Counseling on recruiting, hiring, retention, discipline, and separation
- Record keeping
Call Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., or email the firm to schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer.