At Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., our attorneys provide a full range of services for residential real estate transactions and closings. Our lawyers have been providing residential real estate closing services throughout South Georgia for nearly 25 years. Residential real estate attorneys from our firm have exceptional experience and knowledge to serve our clients' needs.
We have offices in Albany, Atlanta, Valdosta and Savannah for the convenience of our clients. Our experienced team of real estate attorneys work closely with buyers, sellers, realtors, and mortgage lenders to ensure that residential closings are timely, efficient, and pleasant. We represent buyers, sellers, brokers, residential developers, banks, mortgage lenders and home builders in a wide range of transactional matters involving real estate, including:
- Preparation of purchase and sale agreements
- Title examinations
- Issuance of title opinions
- Closings - residential purchases and sales
- Loan closings for purchases, refinances and construction
- Issuance of owners' and lenders' title insurance
- Land acquisition and financing
- Construction loans
- Preparation of covenants, conditions and restrictions for residential neighborhoods
- Creation of homeowners associations
- Condominium creation
- Representation of homeowners associations and condominium associations
- Preparation of leases
- Landlord-tenant issues, including dispossessory proceedings
We are currently counsel for the Albany Board of Realtors and are actively involved in the Homebuilders Association of Southwest Georgia. Our attorneys have served on the executive committee of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia. Frequently, our attorneys are speakers on closing issues, procedures, rules, and regulations for realtors, bankers, and mortgage lenders.
In addition to providing sound counsel and legal representation in transactional matters related to real estate purchases, our attorneys provide strategic, aggressive representation in disputes and litigation involving real estate. These disputes include breach of contract, fraud, easement and boundary line disputes, ownership and title disputes, disputes over real estate during the estate administration process, and other disputed real estate matters.
To schedule a consultation, call us or contact us online.