Agricultural Real Estate Representation In Georgia
At Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C., our legal team stands ready to serve the needs of clients in any type of agricultural real estate law matter. With offices in Albany, Atlanta, Valdosta and Savannah, we serve clients throughout Georgia. Agricultural real estate attorneys from our firm have extensive legal experience. We take a team-oriented approach to finding the best solutions for our clients' needs in the most efficient manner possible.
Our legal team represents clients in all types of agricultural real estate law matters, including:
- Representation of buyers, sellers, investors, lenders, brokers and agents in agricultural and timberland real estate transactions
- Representation of buyers and sellers of timber
- Preparation of agricultural and timberland purchase and sale agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of agricultural, farm and hunting lease agreements
- Representation of national agricultural lenders in connection with loans for acquisition and refinancing of agricultural land and for working capital loans for farmers
- Environmental matters, including water permits
- Conservation easements
- Tax-deferred exchanges of agricultural real estate and timberland
- Title examination and issuance of title insurance on agricultural and timberland tracts
Our legal team has extensive experience in agricultural real estate law, as well as business law, dispute resolution and litigation, tax law, wealth planning, business planning, and estate administration. We are fully prepared and equipped to serve our clients' needs in any issues that arise related to agricultural real estate.
Contact Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C.
Call us or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer from Moore Clarke DuVall & Rodgers, P.C.